MY ONLINE COOKBOOK OF FAVORITE RECIPES

Monday, December 31, 2007

My Vision For This Blog

I started this blog as a place for me to put my recipes in one place online and so they'll be safe from splatter, or getting lost or whatever. I will eventually have pictures of each dish, and also nutrition information, and possibly an approximate cost of each recipe. I still have more recipes I need to type in, so check back.

All of these are recipes that I've made before and like - tried-and-true.
Well, a few of these recipes I haven't made yet, but at least tried the dish and liked and got the recipe from that person that made it. So as long as that person followed their recipe, I can reliably vouch for the yumminess of that recipe. I'll mark those recipes I haven't made yet myself with an asterisk (*) in the title.

No comments: